Thursday, December 27, 2007

Me & a bunch of people

I can't believe it...my trip home is already over...and I also can't believe that I've thought about the fact that "home" is something I can't put my finger on right now. Maybe I'm actually making my trip home tomorrow. So, the past few days have been filled with more sweet times with my precious Corpus Christians! These pics have me in all of them, and I decided that's okay because, well, it's MY blog. :)

Me & Marcy


The O'Callaghans (minus Eamon)
Cameron (Caitlin's boyfriend), Caitlin, Brian, Kieran, Katy, and me

Me & my Katy


Me & Hayden, Chrissy's ADORABLE nephew


Me & Esther


Me & the Espinas
Mark, Duke, Michelle, Nicole, Papa Espina, Mama Espina, Chris, Chrissy, me, Nick and baby Hayden


Me & my Aama

The Dillards
Faith, me, Esther, Bob, Gabby

Kieran's mohawk scares the schnikes out of Hayden


Ashley, Chrissy, & me
Ash is one of our dear friends from high school who's now in her second year of residency in Birmingham...don't we look like an M.D., a Fulbright scholar, and a Ph.D. student?

Now we look smarter (or at least not crazy)
Tomorrow, Chrissy, her boyfriend Nick, Wilbert and I embark on our trip back to Seattle. Chrissy and Melissa are moving there, so we are meeting up with Mels in Amarillo Friday night, then driving to Bakersfield, CA, on Saturday, then on to Seattle on Sunday--just in time for New Year's Eve!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

I had no idea that picture of us was going to be blog worthy. Had I know I would've dolled myself up or at the very least made myself look normal!!!

I love and miss you!