Friday, June 02, 2006

What I Love about Denton

10. Chipotle
9. La Madeleine
8. Super Target
7. Lunch hour
6. My department--so relaxed!
5. My apartment--fabulous location
4. No wind! I can actually open my car door now.
3. My office...if I don't want to see you, ha! I now have a door to close!
2. Art, art...everywhere art
1. It's NEW!

While I love all these things about my new place, I admit my social life needs a serious jumpstart! I'm visiting churches to hopefully improve the situation and will keep y'all posted. Are there other suggestions out there for how I can meet people (that are legal)?

3 comments:

mrs. darling said...

I'm so EXCITED for you and your new city. I love new places to live in and explore. And to imagine all the amazing things that God is going to do there in your life...

Abby said...

I'm so glad you're loving your new place! I can't wait to see and hear how God will use you in Denton!

Anonymous said...

Match.com

-Josh