Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Eureka!

Call me a genius after you hear (read) this one.

The handle on my car door decided to stop working on Sunday. So, since then, I have been crawling out the passenger side of the car amidst students watching in the morning as they walk to class past my rear end stuck high in the air, maneuvering over the gear shift.

This morning, I finally took it to the car place so they could fix it. That's when I was hit by a stroke of genius. I didn't have to crawl over the car...I could roll down the window and open the door from the outside, and step out of my driver's side with all of my dignity in tact.

Eureka.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I am laughing my backside off! That's a good one, and thanks for the tip because my car handle on the inside is 1/2 broken and I am eagerly (anxiously??) awaiting the same moment...now I can handle it with grace hehehe!--Karina

Abby said...

Pegs,

You are da mos' brilliant white girl I know. Props to you fo' figurin' out how to work the do'.

Smoochez-

Shawqueena

Senegal Daily said...

That's awesome.