Thursday, May 28, 2009

Since I need something to post before I can download pics and update on Seattle trip....

8 things I am looking forward to...
1. June 19--Jesse's coming to TX!
2. Sleeping tonight
3. A steak 'n' taters dinner in Brownwood this weekend
4. American Idol 2010 (I know, I'm pathetic)
5. The future (most days I'm looking forward to it)
6. April 2010
7. So You Think You Can Dance (tonight)
8. The day I enjoy running again

8 things I did yesterday...
1. work
2. check email
3. snuggle Bella
4. talked to Jesse (I think I did this one 5 times)
5. eat string cheese and chips & salsa for lunch
6. read a good book (Testimony, by Anita Shreve)
7. talked to Great Aunt Gayle
8. finally sorted my stacked up pile of mail

8 things I wish I could do...
1. sleep w/o waking 5 times to pee every night
2. eat all I want and stay thin (I'll steal that one, Liz!)
3. draw
4. not be a sore loser (anyone who has played Spades with me has seen my truly dark side)
5. not let others' opinions concern me (amen, Liz!)
6. worry less
7. figure out what faith and truth means to me
8. get rid of my allergies once and for all

8 shows I watch...
1. American Idol
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. E! News
4. The Office
5. The Hills (I know, I know)
6. So You Think You Can Dance
7. If I'm able, Regis & Kelly and Ellen (usually miss it b/c of work)
8. E True Hollywood Story

8 people I tag...
1. Kari
2. Mrs. Darling
3. Amber
4. Emma (can Emma blog at only 2 months?)
5. Mi' Boone
6. Nicole
7. Rick
8. Karina

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So...being shamelessly nosy...what happens in April 2010???

Fun post :)
Kate

Anonymous said...

Have I missed something? What is April 2010???? Does it involve a white dress and an "I do"????

Anonymous said...

And by the way, I decided I needed to be drinking tons more water, so I started guzzling 120 ounces of water per day....so I understand the waking up each night a gazillion times to pee thing. Yeah...TMI.

Liz said...

If you think you pee all night now, just wait til you have babies. mwuaahahahaha!!

Swiftyjess said...

I'm curious about April 2010, also!
Sorry to have missed you while you were here...Glad you got Jesse time.