Monday, May 11, 2009

Checklists

*Note: 2 new posts today. Be sure to scroll.

Pegs' Checklist:
Moved into new apartment--check
New red couch delivered--check
Cable & internet hooked up--check
Saw man with cowboy hat and Wranglers on youth-sized bike with youth-sized pink backpack--check.
Made 2 major Target trips--check
Borrowed Bella the wiener dog from Uyen--check
Bought shower curtain that didn't match towels--check
Returned said shower curtain--check
Bought appropriate shower curtain--check
Bought trash can that didn't fit under kitchen sink--check
Returned said trash can--check
Bought appropriate trash can--check
Watched 3,000 episodes of Friends while I unpacked--check
Had one panic moment upon moving into a new place while wishing I was elsewhere (read: Seattle)--check
Overcame said panic moment--check
Finally took a shower--check
Found 2 gift cards for Barnes & Noble in Daddy's stuff--check
Verified that there's $40 still left on the B&N gift cards--check
Ate out every meal because I had no plates--check
Bought plates--check
Slept in my own bed--check.

Bella the wiener dog's Checklist:
Rode in a new car--check
Sniffed out new apartment--check
Barked at every noise coming from outside the apartment--check
Tooted the worst one I've ever done--check
Cuddled with Peggy (my new job)--check
Stared at Peggy for 12 minutes without blinking--check
Waited to go potty until I was outside (good job, Bella!)--check

3 comments:

Uyen said...

ah, thanks for including Bella's checklist! i miss her and glad she's doing well with you.

Senegal Daily said...

That's awesome. I love Bella's list. I love anyone who makes a list!

I would have LOVED to watch 3,000 episodes with you.

Kate Borders said...

I scrolled and got both posts. The one about moms was beautiful. I'm so sorry for the women you have lost...but so glad for the ones that you have.

And I too...love the lists :)