Saturday, March 06, 2010

Updated Moving List

So, two weeks from the day of the move. Where am I on my to-do list?

Done:
Mover set up--check
Car shipper set up--check
One-way flight purchased--check
Tour o' Texas set up--check
Registered for Spring quarter at the UW (including the Qual Methods course I needed but didn't know if I'd get!)--check
ADDED since previous list:
Have Stanley Steemer work their magic (set up)--check
Babe's Chicken Dinner House with the girls--check
Shut off cable/internet and electricity (set up)--check
More detailed plans for Tour o' Texas, including coffee with 2 good friends and dinner with friends from high school--check

Still to be done:
Change address
Pack 2 suitcases to go with me on Tour and in Seattle until my stuff arrives
ADDED:
Keep my sanity through the next 2 weeks of work
Go to like 1,000 lunch dates next week
Make/get Emma's birthday gift

So. I added four things to the DONE side...but I also added three things to the TO BE DONE side. Boo. Still, I'm getting there.

Pictures from the last visit to see Emma:
I mean, REALLY. How cute can you be?


Mels was dog-sitting a Great Dane & beagle during my visit. You know my love of dogs...I had to go play. So here I am with India, the Great Dane. This picture cracks me up. She was really gentle overall, but snapped her head back once and scared the crap out of me...as you can plainly see.

4 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

You so need another dog.

Is that on your to-get list? :)

mrs. darling said...

that picture is great! big dogs really intimidate me. and i agree with kari, you DEFINATELY need a puppy.

amybyrd said...

Love the picture of Emma!! She can't wait to see Auntie Pegs tomorrow!!

amybyrd said...

I love the picture of Emma, shecant wait to see her Auntie Pegs tomorrow!!