Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Let's give 'em something to BE EXCITED about...

Next weekend, I return to my college for the first time in about 8 years for OBU Homecoming weekend! Should be a riot!

The next weekend, I'm hoping to go to the Brownwood Sleep 'n' Eat, featuring Gayle & Lynn with grilled steaks and biscuits & gravy. Also, a double feature with 2 nights of 12+ hours of sleep.

The next weekend, I'm back in Austin for Christine's wedding...48 hours of Hoop-la beginning Thursday evening and going through Saturday night. Also hoping to see little Emma since I missed her last time.

Two weekends later, I'll be in San Antonio for my cousin's girlfriend's baby shower...quality time with the ladies of the fam! Also hoping to squeeze in time with my good friend Jenn that I haven't seen in a few years b/c she lived overseas.

AND the grand finale...2 1/2 weeks later, Jesse will arrive for the Thanksgiving holiday where we'll spend the long weekend gorging ourselves in Kerrville at Royce & Cynthia's.

I'M SO EXCITED!

PS Christine's bachelorette party last weekend in Austin was a blast...pics have been on Facebook if you're friends with me, but I hope to post here soon!

6 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Good grief. Your social life for the next 3 weeks > my social life until June.

Enjoy it!! Take lots of pictures... then blog :)

Anonymous said...

Good grief---you do get around! At least it is fun stuff.

Love, Me said...

do you need a car mate named Bella for Brownwood?

Unknown said...

I love when there are lots of events to help the time go quickly when you're waiting for something (like a visit from Jesse!) I hope you have a blast and enjoy every minute of your adventures...

mrs. darling said...

how did i not know you went to obu? is that obu as in oklahoma baptist university?

i love how, in your comment, you said that happened to you in 2008 and you had a friend with a similar run-in with 2002. like years can be monsters...but i guess they can be, can't they?

also, like kari said, your social life is more active this month than my entire YEAR.

Peggy said...

mrs. darling-nope, the other OBU--ouachita baptist u in arkadelphia, arkansas!