Friday, June 19, 2009

I watch So You Think You Can Dance. I cried last night when Max got sent home. Not because I care so much about Max, but because the camera shot his partner, Kayla, crying because her partner was sent home. Bummer.

I haven't done much lately, so that has been reflected on the blog. Let's see, what can I scrape from the bottom of the blog possibilities barrel to share with you?

Jesse arrives in Dallas in 7 hours. Yay! Bella is excited to meet him...Uyen has warned me that Bella will insist on sitting between us at all times. We'll see who wins that fight.

Work has been crazy this week. Crazy, I tell you. Our admin assistant has been on vacation, so we've been doing our jobs and hers. Every phone call. Every walk-in. Every second. Of every day. We will be oh-so-glad to have Susan back in the office!

I have not returned to yoga class since my first endeavor; however, it is only a matter of time before I "OMMMM" once again.

My boyfriend is so romantic. While we have a mere 3 days together, he REALLY wants to...go see the new Pixar movie, "Up." Seriously.

Other Planned Activities List:
-Stare at each other the first hour once again acclimating to actually being in each other's presence
-Move Bella to one side of us instead of in the middle
-Hugs
-Hurricane Harbor, the water park next to Six Flags
-Babe's Chicken Dinner House
-Billy Bob's
-Kissses
-More hugs
-More kisses

3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Let me know what you think of the movie. Haven't seen it advertised here, but from what I've heard it may be worth the DVD splurge.

Y'all have fun!

mrs. darling said...

I have ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wanted to go to Hurricane Harbor! I assume a fully detailed report will be following. You know, so I can live vicariously through you.

Also, I'm doing WW. It really works! But holy crap, I am HUNGRY. And it feels like all the time I'm all, "points, points, points..."

Anonymous said...

Dogs in the middle---it can be a good thing! :-) :-)