Wednesday, August 20, 2008

my own worst blog enevy

Nope, no typo in the title. I am my own worst blog enevy.

I have been thinking lately that I don't blog like I used to. I scrolled back to the good ol' days. My best blogging days were in Denton with Wilbert. I mean, the stories were about extremely mundane, everyday things yet I was being complimented and told I should make a career out of comedy writing.

My envy first began when I visited Kari's blog...then Nicole's...then Marcy's...then other Marcy's...then Abby's...then...you get the idea. Man, why is everyone else stinkin' brilliant and I have blogger's block?

Then, I looked at my own blog when I was super-blogger, and there it was...envy of myself, circa summer 2006.

I will blog better. I will blog better. I will blog better.

5 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Your title kicks blog butt already - very nice. Of course my first thought 'Ooh - I should email Pegs about the typo...' (Hello, Type A.)

I always enjoy your writing, so am all for you getting back on the blog horse more often.

Nicole said...

Yes, please blog more. Please, please, please.

Anonymous said...

Hi Peggy - Always enjoy reading your blog! But like it even more that you are enjoying LIFE!

Swiftyjess said...

I'm not a great blogger either because my writing style is boring.
But I amuse myself and I guess that's all that matters.

Abby said...

I've definitely had blogger's block before... very frustrating.

Now that I'm back to work, it's even harder to make myself find time for it!

It'll come back together - just keep at it!