Friday, June 17, 2011

the yin and yang of June

So, I submitted my Human Subjects application. Two weeks later, I was told that my research didn't qualify for that type of application and I need to submit another one instead. I'm doing that now. And you know what? I'm not hurrying. What would be the point?

Boss has giardia. I noticed when he started pooing bloody diarrhea. Awesome.

It's still barely making it to the 60s here in Sea-town.

And that's been June.

Wait, that's only one part of June.

The other part of June has been...
Playing softball and kickball
Being asked to be a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding
Celebrating Jesse's (near) graduation
Boss waking me up in the morning with kisses

Okay, I feel better now.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Yikes! Giardia is no joke! I used to volunteer at an animal shelter where the new animals would have it occasionally.

Make sure you wash your hands often... you could get it too!!