Wednesday, June 29, 2011

FY and I

1. Jesse, Boss, and I head out to Leavenworth, WA on Saturday for a lovely weekend on the east side of the mountains. Jesse & I are signed on for a whitewater rafting adventure Saturday afternoon, complete with BBQ near the river. Boss will hang out at the raft shop for the afternoon.

B. Boss is giardia free--woot!

D. I am much better at kickball than softball. Our kickball team is 3-1 (the loss came off a ridiculous cheating display by the other team that was even acknowledged by the ref--don't get me started), and we had a triple play in our last game.

48. I used to be good at softball. I played outfield in high school and was even on the all-district team my senior year. What the bleep happened? I suck now.

VI. I've been watching The Voice. Yes, ANOTHER reality singing competition. But I like this one. The contestants have a celebrity coach (Blake Shelton? Yes, please.) who mentors them through the process. Anyway, I'm catching up with the finale that aired last night and my bet is on hottie Javier.

3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Ugh. Giardia. Not cool.

I'll have to try the Voice... thanks for the recommendation.

Love, Me said...

Blake Shelton is super yummy!

mrs. darling said...

a. i want to go whitewater rafting but am terrified of it. i think i must have seen a made-for-tv movie wherein the actress has a near-death drowning accident whilst whitewater rafting...scarred me for life.

2. giardia - yuck. once, allie had worms. totally sicked me out. especially when we discovered them in her poop. yep, i just dry heaved a little bit in re-telling the story.

III. your writing cracks me the crap up.