Monday, November 30, 2009

An Itschner Thanksgiving

Royce & Cynthia hosted a whopping 18 people for Thanksgiving!
Jesse flew into Dallas on Wednesday and we headed to Kerrville for the festivities!

R&C were in the kitchen by 6 am working hard!

Cousin Kate

Jesse won the "who traveled furthest award"

Ladies photo-op
Cynthia, Lacey, Kate, Me, Gayle, Ann, Lauren, Annie

It just doesn't get any cuter than Lacey & Annie

Kate & Jason

Gayle & Lynn

Trying to get organized...

Family photo
Royce, Lauren, me, Annie, Kate, Ann, Beau, Cynthia, Lacey, Royce

Plus Gayle & Lynn!

Mmm...dessert.

Cousin Royce and wife Lauren

Royce & his girlies

Cousin Beau and girlfriend Ann

What do you think is going through her head?

Ann, Kate, Lauren, me

**Note: Many thanks to Ann for these photos I stole from her facebook. When I get the full album, I'll post more.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Yay for family and the boy all at once!!

I thought of you and prayed for you a lot this week.

:-*

Shaqweena

Senegal Daily said...

I love, love, love that last picture of you. (Nominated for profile pic on FB.)

Wow - 18 people! We had 8 and it felt huge. But am guessing maybe their place is a wee bit bigger than ours. :)

Kate Borders said...

So glad you got to see Jesse and be with family...looks like it was delightful :)