Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Firsts...

Jesse & Peggy's First Prom Pose
(ever, and probably last)

Yes, we knew this was cheesy when we took it. That was the point.


Denton's First Winter Snow
(of the year)

I awoke to this winter wonderland this morning.

Bella's tee tee trail...see the paw prints?
She wasn't as excited about the snow as I was, but she still did her business.
I was a a proud Auntie Pegs.


And when I got to work this morning, I saw this lovely sculpture outside the Art building.

First Flu
(in ages)

My flu kit - fluids, thermometer, medicine
I tested positive this afternoon for flu and have been given orders to not return to work until Monday. So, I picked up meds and rented My Sister's Keeper, 17 Again, and Funny People.

3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

I've done the prom pose, no snow here yet, and never had the flu (cross fingers, knock on particle board).

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

Love the cheesy prom pose :) Sorry you're not feeling well...enjoy your movies!

mrs. darling said...

wow, the prom pose...just wow. it's spectacular! the snow is lovely. and the flu? yuck. i have a cold and think it might kill me.

report back on funny people, i've been wanting to see it! we watched 17 again after chad very eagerly suggested we do so. i thought it was odd that he was so excited about a teeny bopper sort of movie but it turned out to be cute. and it had chandler in it. i love friends.

hope you feel better soon!