Saturday, November 21, 2009

Friends from Work

It seems like I've really bonded with the other gals in the office in the past couple of weeks...from a themed Halloween (remember the Three Blind Mice?), to Friday happy hour to a Dallas Stars game, I have really enjoyed hanging out with my work peeps! By the way, this post is called "Friends from Work" because Stacy and Abbie HATE when I call them my "co-workers"...they say it's very cold and would prefer that I just call them my friends. :)

Yay for Happy Hour!
Stacy with Indra & Kristi (2 undergrad business advisors) on the left
Me, Abbie, and Jennifer, our former Management advisor who has since left us for a new job :( on the right

Jennifer with Stacy's three adorable rescue pups--Wilson (the white grouch), Abby (the licker), and CJ (the one about to leap off the couch)

Abbie with her Stars ticket

Stacy & me wearing our Stars jerseys (I borrowed one from Stacy...she's a huge fan and has tons of Stars stuff)

The game...I know nothing about hockey!

The boys in action

Can you say "nosebleeds?" By the way, this wasn't as scary as it looks...we were in no danger of falling to our deaths.

Yay for a very fun night!

3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

I've only been to one hockey game and LOVED it. (One of the players was a Masson as well, so that was cool.)

mrs. darling said...

the nosebleed picture terrified me...you look SO HIGH up. i know nothing about hockey except for what i learned watching the mighty ducks. either way, so glad you are friends with the girls you work with! that's the best.

Lee Ryan said...

Ha! I used to watch them as a kid when they were the Minnesota North Stars playing in Minneapolis. I'm pretty sure we sat in the same nosebleed seats eating chocolate icies. Good times. :-)