Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Baby shower!

This past weekend we had a baby shower for Ann, my cousin Beau's girlfriend. We had a great turnout with a TON of gifts-they cleaned up! I was the designated photographer, and while there was cropping involved to be sure, I was very excited to see they turned out pretty nicely!

The girlies
Ann, Lauren (other cousin's wife), and Kate (cousin)

Kate & Lauren being silly

Could we BE more confused?
Me, Aunt Cynthia, Lauren, Ann, Kate

Aunt Cynthia & Ann with the bassinet o' gifts!

Showers hostesses give a belly rub!

One of my artsy attempts. I call it "Lamp & Punch."

Ann and her delicious chocolate with raspberry filling cake!

Mommy & Daddy to be

I'm excited to grab Jesse at the airport and spend Thanksgiving with these fabulous people...
15 days, but who's counting? :)

2 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Cute sweater, Pegs! And nice photo skillz too :)

mrs. darling said...

i love "lamp and punch". very dreamy in a lamp and punchish sort of way.

also, the pic where all the hostesses are touching the belly? TOTALLY WIGGED ME OUT. maybe it's because i have a larger personal bubble than most...but seriously, makes me consider never being pregnant because of the sheer fact that someone MIGHT come up to me and touch my belly makes me want to scream and crawl into a dark corner while weeping.