Sunday, March 15, 2009

reunited

I hopped on a plane to Denton and reunited with some precious friends there this past weekend. A few selected highlights:


After indulging in the best sesame chicken on the planet at Mr. Chopsticks, Cookie, me, Uyen, and Angie posed in the parking lot.

Angie, Madame Yoga Master showing us a pose

Angie coaching Cookie in yoga technique. Her coaching went something like this, "Get your legs up! Make 'em straight! STRAAAAAIGGHHHHTTTTT!"

Cookie & Marcy--aren't they beautiful?

Marcy & me--I love this gal, one of the finest friends in the world.

Wine & dessert (okay and a little tequila for SOME of us), and loads of laughter at the Grindle house (Cookie's)--Angie, Uyen, Cookie, me, Marcy & Sara.
An aside: Supposedly Marcy & I are both 5'7"...I think she shrank. Also, it's ludicrous how high my waistline is when you look at all of us together like this. Ludicrous.

4 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Yay! I'm glad you were able to go for a visit and see friends.

And I am extremely (ludicrously?) jealous of your long legs. :)

mrs. darling said...

You and your friends look like so much fun! And also...you are only 5'7"?? You are only 1 inch taller than me? That's weird because in my mind you were closer to 6 feet tall! Are you sure you are 5'7"? Perhaps you should get a second opinion on this...

Marcy said...

Don't even start moaning about your waistline! Mine is still in the works! Double Dang, 5'7 and i'm wearing heels! Is it possible to get shorter with weightloss? hmmmm?

Marcy said...

PS I'm totally with Mrs. Darling! As of today you're 5'10 - officially!