Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tagged: 4th Folder, 4th Picture


I was recently tagged by my new co-worker and friend, Marie, to post on my blog the fourth picture in the fourth folder on my computer. So, here 'tis...my wonderful Aunt Cynthia. This was taken when we were together last September for Daddy's funeral. I also got to see her briefly while in Texas this past week for Grandma's memorial. She is one amazing woman, and I am VERY thankful for her.

I'm supposed to tag 4 new people...knowing who loves good photography, I choose Kari, Nicole, Marcy Watt, and Kate Borders. Hey Marcy, why did I just find out I'm not able to read your blog? Permission denied...what what?!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Cynthia is an amazing, kind, and wonderful woman. I last saw her when my Granny passed in July of 2007. She has a strength and grace about her that is just beautiful.

Crystal

mrs. darling said...

ooops, forgot to drop you a note. except i think i actually did and maybe you are ignoring me? whatevah. www.chaddypants.blogspot.com

so glad you had a safe trip and a lovely time!

Nicole said...

Thank you for the comments! And I'm totally going for military push-ups (the manly kind!). :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for the tag being passed on! Beautiful picture - you're auntie looks like a classic beauty.

Unknown said...

Sorry for the delay - I'm just doing it right now :) Thanks for the movie review - I was thinking about some of them and I'll definitely see them after your comments!!