Friday, May 11, 2007

Seattle Bound!

It's official and can be announced officially!

I am moving to Seattle, Washington to pursue doctoral study in higher education! I will be attending the University of Washington beginning this autumn quarter.

My timeline looks something like this:
June 30--last day at UNT
July 15--leave Denton
July 15-Aug 20ish--visit fam & friends (home base in Corpus Christi)
Aug 20ish-31--road trip TX to WA (tentative pit stops at Grand Canyon, L.A., San Fran, Napa Valley, and Portland, OR)
Sept 1--arrive in Seattle
Sept 26--school starts and no one will see me for the next 3-4 years! :)

4 comments:

mrs. darling said...

That is SO exciting!
I'm thrilled for you Peggy!
I wondered if something was going on...

Senegal Daily said...

Yay!! I don't have to worry about spilling the beans anymore!

I/we are so excited for you and to see where all this goes.

When can I start calling you Dr. Nabu?

Tim & Kate Horton said...

Wow! Congrats Pegs!
We are so excited for you!!!
I think there are some Sarr's in Seattle. You'll have to look in the phone book. There could be some thiakry and ceebu jenn in your neck of the woods.

Nicole said...

That's great, Peggy! I was wondering why Kari's friends and family page had you going somewhere for a while - but when it was quickly removed I decided it was best to wait until you made an announcement. :)