Thursday, October 12, 2006

Lately, I have been told that I am...

These aren't all exactly positive, but I thought it was interesting to mull over the impression I've left with various people lately:

fantastic
lovely
hilarious
too much (whatever that means)
punctual
a great friend
emotional
too romantic
a little wierd
talented
smart
quick (as in quick-witted...not so much with the running skills)
tall
not too tall (same person as "tall"...they were backpedaling)
a great conversationalist (I prefer the term "conversational wizard"; however, that wasn't the term used)
too organized
open
realistic
a little unrealistic
soft-hearted

So, what do you say?

I also found this pic of me and Aama from last Thanksgiving...it's my favorite pic of us ever. I love this woman.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least it is 99.9% positive!!!!--Karina

Senegal Daily said...

I see my comment about how you had the best hair didn't make your list. :)

I'd like to add patient, faithful, and joyful.

Good post. Very thought-provoking.

Abby said...

Love the list!

Love the picture!

Love YOU!

:-)