Sunday, June 12, 2005

Day 6

Today was my visit to Sindou...the village where Kari moved after I left Senegal. I wanted to go hang out with Jana, who came to work with the Lebou and Kari, and to greet Kari's friends out there. I was able to hang out with Astu and Bintou, some of Kari's best friends for the day. Everyone was excited to see the wedding pictures and hear the news from America. :)

I've attached a picture of Papp and Astu...they got married recently and are doing great. Please pray for this young couple...they are not believers. Pray also for Jana as she finishes her term in September and returns to the States.

Tomorrow, I'll go to the International Church here in Dakar and then spend the rest of the day with the Niangs...Ndeye promised she wouldn't leave the country this time! :)

Peggy


Astu and Papp

No comments: