Monday, August 29, 2011

What do you want to hear about?

1. How I exploded at the U-haul rental facility on moving day?
2. How Boss peed on the just-washed down comforter that we didn't notice until it was nearly time for bed?
3. How Jesse researches EVERYthing to DEATH, and we will probably not actually buy a TV until 2015 because of it?

So, my pets. What would you like to hear about? Because ALL of those were in the last 24 hours. As well as moving all my schmack from Old Apartment to New Apartment.

6 comments:

Julie G said...

Are you kidding? ALL OF THE ABOVE! You're in my blog reader & not often enough.

Senegal Daily said...

I agree with with Julie G.

All of the above, Pegs!

mrs. darling said...

definately all of the above. especially the first.

last night i got to watch an ENTIRE movie for first time all summer. it was something borrowed. so, i'm watching it while chad cooks and entertains ruth. we sit down to eat and at this point the movie is 2/3 of the way over and getting GOOD. of course, he sits down and begins to ask 1.7 million rapid-fire questions about what is going on. i swear, i almost chunkey my chicken at his head. dude, MEN.

Unknown said...

Ditto. A post for each :)

Erin said...

ALL!

Love, Me said...

Number 3 please bc that's what Colby does too... Drives me INSANE!