Sunday, May 15, 2011

In Seattle, it's hard to tell if it's May...or February.

And the winner is...
Thanks, Joanne, for the adorable frame!

Other favorites from my Cinco de Pegs birthday:

Ever heard of Rocket Dogs? Apparently, I have been missing out.
These are the best shoes I've ever purchased (thanks, Kerrville Itschners, for the birthday $!),
BAR NONE.

Rat City Roller Girls (roller derby) tickets--thanks, Roommate!

Favorite Middle Eastern cuisine with my favorite.

In other un-birthday news:
It's a very un-surprise birthday/Bon Voyage party for Roommate since I emailed out to her friends that we should turn the last monthly movie night before she leaves for the summer to the Philippines into a surprise birthday/Bon Voyage party...and included her in the email. BOO. HISS. This is why I don't spearhead these things.

I played right field in softball last Sunday and am proud to say that I caught both fly balls that came to me...and didn't break any fingers.

It has yet to reach 70 degrees since last summer in Seattle.

It's shocking how 59 degrees and sunny felt warm the other day. 65 was downright hot.

Boss is growing up. You know how I know?
1. His mouth is half adult teeth-half baby teeth. Very freaky.
2. He has obtained clearance to go to the dog park.
3. I have scheduled his pre-neuter appointment. That's right. We are nipping things in the bud on his 6-month birthday.
4. We walked Green Lake the other day, and he only received 3 direct compliments. An all-time low. I am convinced that many others just didn't approach us, but were secretly crooning.
5. He has had ZERO accidents in EIGHT days--WOOT!

3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

I LOVE those shoes!!

mrs. darling said...

LOVE the shoes! i'm a big fan of rocket dogs, they are SUPER COMFY. my wedding shoes were rocket dogs.

sweetest picture ever of boss.

i sort of want another puppy. clearly i am insane.

Andrea said...

i love the shoes!! and your dog is so stinkin' cute!! your boy is cute too, but that's more awkward to say over comments! :)