Monday, January 03, 2011

Photo dump wins!

Halloween pumpkin carving
(mine on the left & Jesse's mom's on the right)



Halloween costume--80s


We were going for Zach Morris on Jesse...what do you think?

Christmas in Helena, Montana
(Jesse's grandma's house)


these say Grow a Girlfriend or Boyfriend or Therapist...in only 72 hours!

Deer in the front yard




Jesse's dad, grandmother, Jesse, and me

At the Christmas Eve party hosted by the Target heiress

(these are the fancy kinds of desserts heiresses serve)

(and the huge Christmas trees they have)

(out to play in the snow)


Ski Adventure (my Christmas present from Jesse)

The Summit at Snoqualmie Pass

Ski lesson day 1




Ski day 3


Teatro Zinzanni (Jesse's Christmas present from me)
Moulin Rouge meets Cirque du Soleil


4 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Ack! I don't know where to start!

- He totally pulls off Zack Morris.
- I love your sweater dress!
- How did you like skiing? I stink at it (big surprise) but love it anyway.
- Beautiful snow! Even if I am sick of the stuff...
- Can I get the recipe for the mice?
- I love the picture of you guys in front of the tree.

Thanks for the dump! :)

Kate Borders said...

Ditto - Jesse definitely looks like Zack Morris in the Halloween picture, and ditto that's a great pic of you guys in front of the tree. They are all great pictures...looks like you had a blast! Thanks for catching us up :)

mrs. darling said...

i love your mask in the last picture!! love all the photos...you've been busy!

Lee Ryan said...

Humm...skiing and no broken bones. Well done! :-) Happy New Year!