Friday, December 31, 2010

Submit your vote here...

I have months of photos...Halloween including costumes, Murder Mystery Party, and pumpkin caring; Skiing; my first Christmas tree as an adult; Christmas vacation to Helena, complete with Jesse's family, deer so close you can almost touch them, and the fancy Christmas party thrown by the heiress to Target; Teatro Zinzanni; and Skiing again (this coming weekend).

I have the day off on Monday.

Soooo...should I:
1. Do one enormous photo dump, probably only sharing 1-2 pics from each, which would likely have little/no text?
2. Do a quality post for each (or logical groups of each), which would likely have more (hopefully clever & witty) text?

Submit your vote via comment. If you don't, just like on reality TV, don't be pissed off at me when I do a post of Bristol Palin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

2

mrs. darling said...

i am not picky as long as you show pictures of the target heiress party...SAY WHAT?! like, seriously??

i'm a fan of the photo dump...mainly because if i don't do that i never get around to posting all the pics. call me lazy...i'm okay with it.

Senegal Daily said...

I say photo dump now... then keep us updated more regularly from here on out :)

Kate Borders said...

depends what your next few weeks are like. If you have time - quality post for each then keep us updated from there. If you don't have the time or you have blog worthy stuff coming up...then photo dump :)