Monday, January 31, 2011

good stuff

I suppose I should post, seeing as how it's almost been a month.

It's been a hard month.

But here's what has been good:
1. Purchased my ticket to Texas for Spring Break. Can't wait to see the Itschner crew and celebrate Emma Byrd's 2nd birthday! And eat Chick-Fil-A, Mexican food, and Whatabuger. And wear short sleeves.
2. My roommate is thebomb.com. Really.
3. Free yoga.
4. The Cosby Show on DVD.
5. Working out.
6. Tillmook Oregon Strawberry ice cream.
7. Girl Scout cookie season.
8. My paycheck.
9. Making progress on my dissertation proposal.
10. Friends who deal with the miserable version of me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

No such thing as the miserable version of you!! Miss you lady!

Senegal Daily said...

Wow - those sound pretty great.

Someday... I will eat at Whataburger.

Swiftyjess said...

I love Tillamook ice cream! yum!

mrs. darling said...

i don't know what tillamook ice cream is but i know that i want some now. blue bell will have to suffice.

i love your writing...i've missed you!