Thursday, April 01, 2010

New move, new blog!

So, you noticed. It looks different, eh? I decided with a new location, I should have a new blog (look).

I've been in Seattle for one week tomorrow. I have already established a sort of routine, mostly because I feel like it would be far too easy to lounge around in my pj's all day which leads (in my case) to lack of productivity and eventual depressed blah-ness.

The typical day right now involves:
using Seattle's Metro system
(the #7 transfer to the #48)


working out at the IMA (UW's fantastic exercise facility)


studying on/around campus
(usually in Suzzallo Library's reading room)


and class on Monday nights and Wednesday mornings
(in Miller Hall)


Oh yes, and I play adult co-ed kickball on Sundays. Woot!
Underdog Kickball League - Ballard Boys & Girls Club



Photos from here and here.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great new look Peggy. Everything looks absolutely beautiful - no wonder you couldn't wait to get back!

It is so strange walking by the office - I keep thinking you are on vacation, but alas, you are not there anymore.

Keep posting - I love hearing about things.

Love Ya,

Icy

Unknown said...

Looking great - I love the new look.

Everything looks so beautiful in the Emerald City! No wonder you were anxious to get back.

When I walk by the office I keep thinking you are on vacation, but you really won't be back - it's weird.

Keep blogging - it is just great seeing everything.

Love you,

Icy

Senegal Daily said...

Looks like you've settled back in nicely - and found some great places to hang out and enjoy yourself.

Thanks again for your email(s). It was really good to hear from you and get the behind-the-blog details :)

PS - Nice blog make-over, Jesse/Pegs!

Erin said...

Peggy-

Can I just say that the library reading room picture reminds me of the Great Hall at Hogwarts in Harry Potter.

I'm cool, I know.

Unknown said...

Love the new look and I love that you are on a kickball team!!

Enjoy getting settled in Seattle!

Lee Ryan said...

Nice new blog - good luck as you continue to re-settle in your new city.

Happy Easter!!!

Andrea said...

Just catching up on your new life. Everything looks amazing. That photo of Seattle is breathtaking! I can't wait to hear your new adventures! Sorry we didn't hang much when you were here, but I love the internet for this reason... BLOGS rock. :)