Monday, July 06, 2009

Slightly spur of the moment...

I decided to crash my aunt Cynthia and uncle Royce's house in Kerrville for the 4th of July! My cousins Beau & Kate were also going to be in town, so the decision to go was an easy one. A quick one hour flight to San Antonio got me to fun and family for the weekend. I didn't take a single picture...but I did steal Ann's (my cousin Beau's girlfriend) pictures so you may thank her that you can see the "Weekend In Pictures."

Uncle Royce & Aunt Cynthia--aren't they fun?

Beau & Ann

Me & Kate

Kate, Aunt Cynthia, Me

Kate, Ann, Me

Beau, Ann, Kate, Me, Paul (Beau & Kate's cousin on the other side)

Beau's dogs, Gauge & Wes-super stoked about our trip to the river

Wes & Gauge, enjoy the ride
Gauge's massive lips would flap out with the wind--hysterical

Pretty river

Play time!

This is how I feel when I try to get out of the pool too.

Happy, wet Gauge

Fun times at the river
(Note: Beau is throwing a ball that the dogs are fetching...all the dogs except Gauge--in the back left. He was the loner off fishing by himself whilst the rest of the pups fetched like pros.)

Beau, Kate, and the seriously illegal 4th of July rocket

Beau and the seriously legal (albeit boring in comparison) sparklers

4 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

I'm so glad you got to spend the 4th with your family! The photos are great. Looks like so much (AMERICAN!) fun.

Cute sunglasses, by the way.

Liz said...

I'm SO glad you spent time with some family for the 4th. Love you girl!!

Andrea said...

looks like a fun weekend to me!!

mrs. darling said...

love the pic of the dog struggling to get out of the water and your caption...that is EXACTLY how I feel trying to hoise myself out of pools, too!