Sunday, July 12, 2009

Can't get enough of...


Auntie Pegs went to visit Amy & Emma (and Josh) this weekend...the last time I saw Emma, she was about 6 weeks old...now she is just shy of 4 months! So there's been a lot of growing and I got some great pics on my new digital camera!

Behold, the beauty that is Emma:

Mama (Amy) Byrd, Emma, and Me (with the diaper bag)

Josh stayed home with Emma & Maggie (the pooch) while Amy and I went to a movie (The Proposal, for inquiring minds who want to know)...what a good daddy!

Look at those squeezable cheeks!

And that adorable smile!

Emma & Auntie Pegs hanging out

4 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

I love that last one :)

mrs. darling said...

kari and i share the exact same thought...LOVE the last picture. adorable and you look beautiful.

Lee Ryan said...

cute pictures!

Jeff Byrd said...

Peggy...you look sooooo pretty. Or was that being around Emma that rubbed off? Either way, great pics with a great camera. I love that Emma has so many wonderful "aunts" to tell her all the stories about her mom one day. Just wait till her wedding! Woah!
Blessings...
Billie & Jeff Byrd