Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Night on the town

Chrissy's birthday was last Sunday and how did she want to celebrate? Dancing! So, five, count them--five--Baptist girls went to Capitol Hill for some clubbin' at its finest. And let's face it, we were at our finest too.
We were quite a sight...have you noticed how getting sassy equals wearing black from head to toe? So we did.
We were also a little stair-step with Chrissy at 5'1", Greta at 5'7", Me at 5'10" (with my red high heels--mmm hmm), Melissa at 5'11-12", and Paula at 6'1". Nice, eh?
Unfortunately, I have no pics from the dancing part...we went to a place called the War Room on its hip hop night and let me tell you that we were some of the VERY few whities in da house (Chrissy excepted).

Chrissy & Paula


Mels & me

Me & Mel's red shoes


Me & my Greta


Mels & Chrissy put on their sassy-saucy faces
In other news, Wilbert has been adopted! He was at the Humane Society for less than 2 days...no surprise there!

4 comments:

Sara said...

I sooooo want to get me a pair of red high heels...

Anonymous said...

Hi - I'm a lurker but I really enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for sharing! One question though... What happened with Wilbert?

Peggy said...

Dear Lurker,

Many thanks for reading about my life. I find it fascinating when I learn that perfect strangers are interested. That said, Wilbert wasn't working out so well with my living situation (read: roommate) here in Seattle so I had to give him up to the Humane Society for lack of another viable solution. I was extremely happy to learn he was adopted after an (unheard of) 2 days at the HS.

Thanks for asking!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear things didn't work out with Wilbert, but so, so glad that he got adopted quickly.

I LOVE the red heels - thanks for taking a picture of them :)

- Kate (in case you thought Chris was complimenting your red heels)