Friday, September 07, 2007

I think I'm gonna like it here...

Sunsets and Evergreens--a beautimous combo!
Tully's Chai latte--yum!
Tully's, Seattle's Best, and Starbucks are all nation-wide chains that had their starts right here in Seattle...Tully's chai has definitely won me over. In case chains make you ill, there are loads of local independent coffee shops to try as well.

Greenlake--the perfect running spot
Today, I ran around Greenlake in about 45 minutes. It was inspiring...the beautiful weather, and the fact that EVERYONE here exercises! During my run, I saw the following:
3,263 people walk/running dogs
2,258 women walk/running with strollers
1,116 other walk/runners sans animals or strollers
2 men in their 50s on skateboards
1 couple strolling who were obviously on a first date
1 hot guy running with a dachsund--destiny, I thought
1 woman walking with a stroller, in which I peeked and found a DOG






4 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

AAAARGH!! I'm sure that this amount of jealousy constitutes sin.

And the worst part is that I'm most jealous of your having such a beautiful place to run! I mean really - who gets jealous of being able to go running??

Liz said...

GORGEOUS! Aren't you thrilled to be out of Corpus Crazy?

Anonymous said...

Honey, yous not in Teayxas anymore (imagine me saying it with a drawn out accent)!

Anonymous said...

By the way, did you actually COUNT all those people running/walking their pets???

Love your hair! :)