Thursday, September 06, 2007

Finally posting...

Saying goodbye in Corpus...

The Girls...Christine, Melissa, Chrissy & me
(Happily, it was only goodbye to Chrissy & Mels for a few weeks because they are coming to visit Seattle on the 16th!)


Goodbye to Wilbert...but don't ask, it's too painful to discuss yet.

Me & Stephen, one of my favorite buddies


Saying goodbye in Denton...

Me & Sara...we had one last run at Mr. Chopsticks...mmm, love that sesame chicken (with steamed brown rice, please)

Ice cream at Beth Marie's with home group...Angie and I love our ice cream!

Being silly like we do...
(Shayne, me, Angie)

Being silly like they do
(Cookie & Kelsey, two of the funniest girls ever)

On the steps of the Square...
(Don't look for me, I'm taking the pic.)

1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

Cute, cute, cute sundress!!