Wednesday, June 06, 2007

dog mania

So, Amy calls me up the other day and tells me that she & Josh are going to adopt a dog like Wilbert. They found a female version of him at a rescue place and fell in love. This, ladies & gents, is Bodacious Betty. No lie. That's her name. Not just Betty. Her name is really Bodacious Betty, and she really is a dachsund/chihuahua mix just like Wilbert. Nice, eh?
I'm going to visit Josh & Amy in July...can you imagine Wilbert and Bodacious Betty hanging out together? There WILL be pictures that you do NOT want to miss.

Just to remind you of Wilbert's last encounter with a dog similar to himself. Duke could've swallowed Wilbert whole. Not that he would, because Duke is very sweet. However, now I would like you to imagine the THREE together.
Wow.



4 comments:

Nicole said...

How cute! Wilbert is still the cutest!

Anonymous said...

Totally bodacious, my friend! Where art thou?

allie :) <><

Nicole said...

I feel like an obsessive stalker - but I miss your updates. Of course, it has only been 12 days so I probably shouldn't start nagging yet, eh? - Nicole x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.