Thursday, November 30, 2006

Killing lots of birds with one blog...

I've been lazy with posting lately, so this is going to make up some lost time...enjoy!


Look out, Kari & Amy! Since you like to cook so much, I may decide to get you one of these oh-so-fashionable turkey aprons from Cracker Barrel for Christmas! (Specifically, note the turkey legs dangling...totally makes it worth the $14.95.)

God has graciously blessed me with great community since I moved to Denton. I have been given the opportunity to lead a home group through my church, The Village. These girls are amazing!

My home group girls--Top L-R: Linda, Michelle, Kelsey, Bianca, Jordan & Sara; Bottom L-R: Me, Kristen, Robin, Colleen, & Rikki (Never mind the fact that this is 2 weeks old and completely outdated--God is growing our group each week!)

My community from home--it was so good to see them again when I was home for Thanksgiving!

Traditional dinner at Chili's with the girls; L-R: Amy, me, Chrissy, Christine & Caryn

3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

I'd pay $14.95 JUST for the legs!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey,
The email address I had for you came back as bad. Please email me your mailing address so that we can send you a Christmas card from HK!

Anonymous said...

I thought about posting a joke about underwater basket weaving, funny that you said the same thing.

I’m afraid of baking. I’m much better at the other kind of cooking…you know, normal foods. I can bake a pie but that’s all I’ve tried. Well, that and muffins in a box. I think there is something about all the flour…it intimidates me!