Thursday, November 30, 2006

First Annual Wilbert Goes to Work/College Day

My co-worker, Nancy, LOVES Wilbert and said I should bring him to work one day. After getting the ok from Marian, my supervisor, Wilbert was cleared for college. So, you will be able to 1) Meet my co-workers, 2) See my office (finally!), and 3) See more cute pics of Wilbert...am I efficient or what?


My office--The Mocha Coffee Shop


Another view of The Mocha


Wilbert & Debbie, one of the other advisors


Wilbert & Nancy, another advisor & also his caretaker when I have to be out of town


Wilbert & Lynne, our administrative assistant (and general lifesaver!)


Wilbert & Lana, our secretary...we are constantly laughing at each other (I think the student in this pic probably thought we were all crazy.)


Wilbert & Marla, one of our student workers...she's from the Valley, just south of Corpus Christi, so we've bonded nicely


Wilbert & Susanne, the other advisor


My little advisor


Wilbert & my dad…they’ve bonded; I know it doesn’t fit with the Office theme, but it does fit with the Wilbert theme

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dog is ridiculously cute!!! I want to smooch him!---Karina

Senegal Daily said...

What a Ladies' man!!