Monday, September 18, 2006

Another list...but some pictures too :)

Due to the fact that I have no appointments today (are you kidding me? What is THAT about?), I decided to post about the non-stop weekend I just had. Also, at the request of someone (who will remain nameless) who likes my lists (or just likes mocking them), I will process the weekend in traditional Pegs form. I wasn't so swift at coming up with a list on the fly, so hopefully the time processed will produce a quality list. :) So, here's the latest list...as usual, in no particular order:

10. The waiter who thought he could sing but in fact could NOT...and the blessed birthday girl who also thought he could sing so she had him sing to her TWICE
9. Seeing one of my fellow bridesmaids in "Oliver" at the Sooner Community Theatre--Heather was excellent!
8. Being treated to dinner at someone's favorite restaurant--there's nothing that makes you feel special like being taken to a favorite (and Avocado Enchiladas-yum!)
7. Embarrassing the mess out of Robin at her "personal shower" :) Really, though, let's call a spade a spade-it was a lingerie shower
6. Feeling incredibly loved-I think I had about 20 voicemails on my phone over 2 days, and used about 1000 minutes--thank goodness for unlimited weekends!
5. Meeting people I've heard about for 5 years--Jenny & Jacob totally surpassed all expectations
4. Going to IHOP in the middle of the night--really, is there anything better?
3. Seeing (and definitely hearing) a girl run smack into a glass door at a really nice hotel--classic
2. Gas for $2.03--the best thing I've found in Oklahoma to date!
1. Living life--taking chances, meeting new people, and accepting God's blessings as they come!


The Bridesmaids (sans Rachel): Me, Heather, Robin (the bride) and Jenny (the MOH)


Congrats to Robin & Joel (excuse the glare, the front door was open)


Me & Robin


Jenny & Robin at the "personal shower"--Let the humiliation begin! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I miss you peggy. I love your lists...I follow better that way with anything in life. The only thing wrong with the word "lingerie" is that it has been known to cause a strange rash upon the faces of most gentlemen, wierd huh? :) LOL! I LOVE YOU PEGGY! ::HUG:: (Yes, I realize I need to call you back) -Allie :) <><