Monday, February 06, 2006

Tag...you're it!

I got this thing from Kari (see blog link to right) and decided to participate:

4 Jobs I've had:
1. Waitress
2. Volunteer coordinator in Mali & Cote d'Ivoire
3. Media strategist in Senegal
4. Higher education administrator in Texas

4 Songs I'd listen to on repeat:
1. "Redeemer" by Nicole C. Mullen
2. "Beautiful" One by By the Tree
3. "Magnificent Obsession" by who knows?
4. anything Britney Spears...just kidding...anything Sara Evans

4 Languages I'd like to speak:
1. Spanish
2. French (speak well)
3. Italian (how hot would that be?)
4. Chinese
Note: I'd also like a cool accent...maybe British or Canadian?

4 Vacation spots we'd like to hit:
Well I hit 2 in the last 2 months (France & Seattle), but...
1. Australia
2. Senegal
3. New Zealand
4. England (I need more than a 6 hour layover)

4 Websites I visit daily:
1. Masson blog (no, I'm not kissing up)
2. My online class
3. Yahoo mail
4. Used to do CNN...should start that again

4 Foods I lust after:
1. That molten lava cake at Chili's
2. French fries
3. Everything but the... ice cream from Ben & Jerry's
4. Dipping #2 into #3

4 Changes I'd make to the apartment:
Note: I live at my grandmother's house right now, so...
1. New furniture
2. New wallpaper
3. New carpet
4. Throw out anything over 5 years old, and start from scratch.
5. (Yes, I'm allowing a #5) New apartment

4 Tags:
1. Marcy, who I've never actually met but seems we should have by now
2. Angie, who was in Peru but is now settling into life in America
3. Maggie, friend in Senegal
4. Anyone who's reading this and hasn't done it (then let me know you did)

1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

Woohoo, Pegs! Way to respond in a timely manner. Too bad there's no award, eh?

Love, K