Thursday, February 23, 2006

Making a decision

My friend, Sallie, is a genius.

I have come to this conclusion because I have been trying to find direction in making a major decision lately, and Sallie pointed the way. She told me to write out my values. Simple.

So I did, and lo & behold, it worked! A clear decision hasn't exactly been made, but I definitely found out what NOT to do. Which is still extremely helpful.

Then, God in his graciousness, spoke to my concrete-oriented mind in a concrete way. The conviction that one of my choices was extremely selfish and worldly was confirmed through his Word. "For the Lord does not see as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart."

I am just grateful today for the obvious work of God in my life and wanted to share it. :)
Have a God-filled day!

1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

Beautiful posts, Pegs.
- K