Saturday, February 25, 2006

Dedicated to K

Happy Birthday to K! Though this is a day late, I definitely wanted to honor one of the best friends I've ever had as she turned 25 yesterday. Here's to you, Kari!


One of our first outings in Senegal together, to Goree Island


Nice glasses...


Patricia, Kari & Diami


What K and I do best...EAT Senegalese!


K's favorite (I think) birthday was when all our American men dressed as Kari...I don't really know why that's her favorite. It was actually pretty scary. Can you find K in the picture? (Hint: Lower right corner)


K eats the fish eye...she says it tastes like popcorn


K with Cire & newest addition to the Niangs, Mame Yacine


St. Louis, then-Trey-now Jonathan's village...if this is how Les Massons fought before they were married, imagine how the quarrels go down now!


Kari and her favorite baby at the orphanage, Absa


The last time I saw J&K before arriving in Georgia for their wedding 16 months later. I can't remember if at this point, K was still saying, "I can't stand him!" everyday or if we were beyond that to being friends...

3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Beautimous, Pegs. Absolutely beautimous.

Thank you!
- K

mrs. darling said...

Hey Pegs!
I had to delete my blog...long story that involves a mean lady trying to get me fired. So, as soon as I create a new one that I can post wedding pics on I'll let you know!!

mrs. darling said...

and now...
www.marcywatt.blogspot.com