Saturday, December 10, 2005

Friends Holidays

At Thanksgiving, somehow I found myself in charge of the main entree, le jambon. The ham actually turned out great, especially considering I ventured out and altered the ham glaze recipe...if you're that curious, it's canned crushed pineapple, honey and brown sugar. Yum!


I also contributed to the festivities with wassail, that tasty holiday tea...recipe courtesy of Patty McIntire in Senegal (thanks, Patty!)




Chrissy, me, and Christine enjoy Turkey (or Ham) Day

Today, Amy invited us over for our Christmas celebration before things get crazy for the holidays. It was nice to have our main cook back in the kitchen! Ames made tortilla soup for the occasion.


And Josh was a good sport once again at putting up with all the women invading his house! He even tried on the top I gave Amy for Christmas...

No comments: