Thursday, September 08, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

It's my favorite time of year...when Jesse is on break between school and work! We have big plans, such as:

1. Eating dinner together
2. Walking with Boss around Green Lake
3. Oil changes for both of the cars
4. Watching Angel on Netflix
5. Solidifying plans to go to Senegal (yippee!)

Most of these are the little things. Jesse and I have officially lived together for about 10 days, and I LOVE IT! I can't even explain it...there's just something about him being there when I get off work or eating dinner at OUR dining room table.

My favorite sight this week: walking out of work and seeing Jesse & Boss waiting for me outside. I love my boys.

2 comments:

mrs. darling said...

i love walks. they are seriously some of my favorite things.

also, i'm impressed you guys eat at the table. our table is currently covered in mail and random purchases from walmart that have yet to be put up. we only eat at it when we have company...any other time it's TV TRAY time!! (we are so ghetto.)

Erin said...

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SENEGAL?? I want to go...I have an African student I work with this semester, and it makes me miss it so much.