Thursday, March 03, 2011

Books I'm reading:
Questions & Admissions: Reflections on 100,000 Admission Decisions at Stanford
Stick Figure: A Diary of my Former Self

Books I'm re-reading:
I don't re-read books purposely. However, I got halfway through Crafting a Class (a higher ed geek book I checked out of the UW library) and realized I own it and already read it.

Movies I want to see after the Oscars:
The Fighter
Black Swan

Non-reality TV shows I'm totally digging:
Parenthood (heart-wrenchingly realistic)
Modern Family (hysterical)
The Middle (underrated)
How I Met Your Mother (Ted needs to meet their mother ASAP or I'll be out.)
The Office (WHEN is Michael's last episode?? I'm on the edge of my seat each week.)

Reality TV shows I'm totally digging:
Biggest Loser (Red team really pissed me off on Tuesday)
American Idol (Casey has totally brought sexy back)

Stuff I'm doing:

Gearing up for Spring kickball (I've successfully recruited a full team)
Waiting, waiting, waiting for my dissertation proposal to be approved by my committee
Reformer Pilates
Counting down til Texas (9 days)

2 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

I love re-reading books! Well, good ones at least.

Modern Family is my favorite. Haven't seen Parenthood. Thanks for the idea.

mrs. darling said...

i adore re-reading good books. it's a hobby of mine.

love modern family, LOVE it.

black swan weirded me out, i'm not much for thrillers. but the dancing was beautiful.