Monday, November 01, 2010

in the next 24 hours...

I will take a mid-term for the first time in YEARS. Of course, my last quarter of course work and the professor decides to do a mid-term and final for a CREDIT/NO CREDIT class. Seriously.

And, drumroll please...after leaving the Ed.D. in Higher Education program not once, but twice...I will be having the oral portion of my General Exam (written already completed, thank.you.very.much) at 10:00 am tomorrow.

On track to be a "Doctoral Candidate" or "ABD" (all but dissertation) when grades post in December. But only if I can pass a mid-term and final in a credit/no credit class. Geez. Here's hoping I remember how to do something besides write a paper and talk about it.

2 comments:

mrs. darling said...

i have a nightmare twice a month that i am in school, have missed my math class too much and did not realize a major exam is that day and i am not prepared. (i HATE math.) each time i wake up in a cold sweat, panicked.

all that to say...you amaze me with your determination in school. seriously. i couldn't be more impressed if you cured cancer tomorrow. good luck!

Lee Ryan said...

Good luck on the board!