Sunday, May 02, 2010

Doing things...

The Cheesecake Factory on Giant Software Company's dime...white chocolate raspberry truffle, mmm. And then I went back the next night on my own dime for another slice.

My midterm for Qualitative Methods...a critique of a qualitative study. Rough draft complete. Due Wednesday.

Our first kickball win last Sunday (and hopefully our second in just a few hours). I pitched. Roommate Leah is our captain and wanted to name The Gentle Giant the offensive MVP and me the defensive MVP. The ref told her she could only name one, and I told her it had to be The Gentle Giant...the guy kicked THREE in the park home runs. Also, I can name myself MVP on my blog.

Hanging out with 8th grade BFF, Gina. Running in the rain in my ballet flats back to her apartment after lunch. Playing Nintendo, just like 8th grade. Wheezing because of her two (very fluffy) cats.

Attending Bat Boy: The Musical at the UW with Roommate Leah and Co. Started off good, ended very twisted.

American Idol in full swing. Hottie of All Hotties Casey James almost went home last week, and I almost peed my pants of anxiety. Thankfully, he's still there. Along with Almost Hottie of All Hotties Lee DeWyze. I tell you what, if I was single, Lee & me...well, there'd be something to blog about Lee & me.

Running down the 44 bus and watching it drive off as I pant behind it. Again. And again. Damn it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love living Seattle through Peggy's eyes. It's like a mini-vacation. Thanks!

Lee Ryan said...

Aww shucks Peggy! ;-)

(ok...you're not talking about me, I'm not that good looking and I can't sing...but I'm going to let my imagination go. :-p )

Erin said...

Your commentary is HILARIOUS! Sorry about the bus...buses are sometimes the bane of my existence.