Friday, July 06, 2007

Girls I will miss...

Celebrating Uyen's Birthday
L-R: Cookie, Uyen & Shayne
With 5 days left in Denton, I am starting to cherish the time I have left with my friends here. Before leaving, I have been able to celebrate Uyen's baptism last weekend and birthday this weekend. Uyen came into my life back in January, when our home group "multiplied" because we became too large. She is my bosom buddy...working on her doctorate in higher education, Uyen came into my life at the perfect time to encourage me in making the decision to pursue a doctorate in higher ed myself. God is so good.
As I believe y'all already know from previous blogging brag posts, Cookie & Shayne have taken over leading home group since the beginning of June and it's been so fun to watch them lead together. Their chemistry is incredible and God is already using them to really grow our home group girls deeper in community.
Oh, the goodbyes...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew...what gorgeous ladies!!!

I miss Texas.

Abby said...

FYI... I've updated. Twice. :-)

Abby said...

Miss you already.