Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thoughts from Abby on Virginia Tech...

I have been trying to think of something brilliant to post about the horrific events at Virginia Tech University on Monday. I keep coming up with nothing. How do you put these things into words? As someone who works at a large university, I have wondered how safe I really am from time to time. Then again, safety is in the eye of the beholder. Whereever I find myself, I know that I am safe...not because a gunman can't enter the Art building, but because I belong to One who will keep me forever.

So...rather than going on an on, I found Abby's post to be right on. You can link to it (and I encourage you to do so) by clicking on the Abby in Georgia link to the right.

1 comment:

Abby said...

:-) Thanks for the free publicity!