Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The error is corrected...

Yay--I defeated the computer...here are the promised pics of Wilbert post-surgery and my trip to Austin. Josh's best friend from high school, Matt, happened to come in town too so Josh & Amy showed both of us the best Austin had to offer!
As promised, a pic of Wilbert the conehead!
Me & Amy
(Yay for spring weather!)
Not sure what would've happened if the UT security had found me at this moment...
We heart our limes!
(I'm not sure why I look scared...)
Josh & Amy enjoy drinks at Shady Grove
Amy found $100 bill at UT-dinner was on her!

Lunch @ the Hula Hut on Lake Travis
L-R: Josh, Matt, Amy, me
Amy & I keep Austin wierd w/Hula Hut shirts while Matt acts cool
Josh & the UT Ex "Hook 'Em"

2 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

I want spring!! You look so warm and cute in your summer-wear under the huts (great scenery!). Mucho jealous over here!

Nicole said...

Poor Wilbert! I love seeing your updates with photos!