Thursday, January 25, 2007

No hanky? No problem!

Kari got me a subscription to Health magazine for Christmas (thanks, K!) which I have been enjoying thoroughly. As most of you know, I enjoy working out and running. So, I tried to go running the other day when it was, oh, about 35 degrees outside. Well, the most annoying thing happened...my nose was running much faster than I was and I had no way of containing the damage. THEN, oh but THEN, I ran into this recent "must-buy" I saw in Health magazine. The product is called Snot Spot, and it is a "superabsorbent fleece cuff that fits over your hand for quick efficient wiping. Available in 3 styles (for bare hands, gloves, and mittens), the reversible Snot Spot is machine-washable."

Thank goodness! What WILL they think of next??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just don't touch anything else or shake anyone's hand while wearing that snot spot! Haha.... Karina

Senegal Daily said...

Seriously...who invented that?? And does he/she actually tell people? Yes - it is useful...but not exactly like inventing the lightbubld or anything. I'd say on a popularity at a party ranking, he/she would sit just above the Va-poo-rizer.

Anonymous said...

My husband plays outdoor lacrosse and I can tell you I'd much rather hope the guys used one of those rather than their current solution - blowing their nostrils on the field. ewwwwww