Sunday, July 16, 2006

A whole 'nother level of "Oh no, you just didn't."

I just got back from walking Wilbert...seriously, did I have a boring life before having a dog to walk? I don't recall it being boring, but all my adventures seem to be stemming from dog walks lately.

This time, we were walking and oh.my.word.

We walked past the laundry room and this man comes out. I'm guessing he was late 40s-early 50s. And he walked out...in his boxer-briefs.

That's it.

He smiled at me (EWWWWW) and then walked away. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Seriously.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote is cry! Then again, humor always helps!!! :-) Karina

Nicole said...

Have you ever thought about going into comedy writing? :)

Abby said...

Grodie. Majodie.

That's almost as bad as the Old Navy Perv I saw a few weeks ago. He kept "lurking" near the bikinis, and when no one was looking, he put his hand in his britches and then touched about a gazillion bikinis.

I have not tried on an Old Navy bathing suit since.

Nuff said.

Senegal Daily said...

The answer is cry. :)

As for your camera question, don't we have the same one? Sony Cybershot DSC-S40? I thought we did.

If so, I'll take it as a compliment that you thought it was the camera!

mrs. darling said...

At least he wasn't in tight white BRIEFS.

Your life is hilarious.

As for Abby's comment...I'm going to go puke now.