Sunday, May 07, 2006

Wilbert Jackletabs Itschner

There is a new member of the Itschner family. I adopted Wilbert Jackletabs on Thursday, and I'm already beyond in love. He's a Dachuahua--a Dachsund/Chihuahua mix. And the most well-behaved, lovey dog ever. Like any new parent, I've taken lots of pictures already so here he is:

Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen? EVER?

Wilbert's first doggie friends, Zoe & Cholea

Wilbert & me

Chrissy & Wilbert

About the name...
Wilbert was named after a guy who works at the humane society. Dog-Wilbert came to them on man-Wilbert's birthday. Man-Wilbert also placed dog-Wilbert to me.
Jackletabs...I was searching for a middle name. Last night, my friend Katy O gave me a send-off/birthday party and we decided to take the first letter of everyone's first name and see what happened. The result: Jackletabs.

Here's a group picture from the smashing par-tay who are Jackletabs' namesake:

No comments: