Friday, March 31, 2006

Tag...again

The first player of this game starts with the "6 weird things/habits about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird habits/quirks/random things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

This post comes courtesy of a fellow bridesmaid from Georgia...Abby!

1. I can't go to bed until I've watched the 10:30 Nick at Nite episode of "The Cosby Show".
2. I have to say goodbye to all 3 cats before leaving even if I can't find them. (I just holler it out to the abyss.)
3. I am messy for a certain (undefined) period of time, then in a freakish temper tantrum, I get mad at myself for letting everything go and clean like a madwoman until everything is perfect again.
4. I call my grandma "Aama". Contrary to what you're thinking, this nickname did not develop when I was too young to say "grandma" correctly. It developed in high school.
5. I need symmetry in my life. If there are 5 people eating out, there'd better be one on the end with 2 on each side. 3 & 2 will NOT work.
6. I am annoyingly early to everything. I will try to run "fashionably late" on purpose only to have road rage in the car b/c I am frantically trying to get wherever I'm going on time.


My tags (look to the right for their links):

Maggie
Marcy
Jessica B
All the others are too irregular with their blogs to tag or Abby already tagged them...

4 comments:

Abby said...

woowoo for acknowledging the woobies (cats) before you leave the house.

:)abby

Jessica said...

dude, i watch the Cosby show every night in the states...and since there is no Nick-@-Nite in Niger...i brought some Cosby DVDs. what fun!

...i'll finish my assignment later!

mrs. darling said...

1. I cannot go to sleep without generously applying Victoria's Secret Balmy Nights lip balm to my lips.
2. I must brush my teeth at least 2-3 times a day. Dirty teeth drive me up a wall.
3. I must apply Johnson & Johnson's baby lotion to all of my skin after every shower.
4. Come heck or high water I have to wax my eyebrows every other week.
5. I cannot stand to walk barefoot on a dirty floor...blech!
6. I cannot drink tea without it being sweetened. It's just wrong.

mrs. darling said...

Yes, pictures are forthcoming...just as soon as I receive the cd in the mail! Should be here this week.

Concerning dirty feet in WA...two words: tippy toes.
And slight insanity and compulsive feet washing.
Sometimes I still get the sweats and shakes when I remember...
Just kidding...well, 98% kidding. :)